you wake up in another dream

Best Answer

I love this answer<3

Best Answer

because your a Dreamer

Best Answer

ya, ya think so? lol

Best Answer

haha, what do you think?

Best Answer

3 thumbs up for this answer???

Best Answer

When you Die, you are instantly in one of two places. Heaven or Hell. Now...if you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and live your life for him & Repent of your Sins, then you are Saved. You have a one way ticket to Heaven. However....if you are an Atheist, or if you dont believe in Jesus, you will go to Hell, F O R E V E R. Infinity. John 3:16... For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Best Answer

If we are "instantly" in heaven or hell, then what's the point of judgement day? Are some of us gonna be asked to move?

Best Answer

fingers...when you die, THAT IS JUDGEMENT!

Best Answer

Death is NOT judgement. According to the Bible, when one dies, they shall either be buried at sea or in the ground. Hell is the Old English term for underground. (IE: farmers put potatoes in hell for the winter; Wine was kept in the cellars of hell). Revelation shows in chapter 20 :13 that the sea shall give up the dead in it and hell (underground) shall give up the dead in it. THIS is the final resurrection. The dead shall stand before God and the Books were opened (Books of the Bible) and everyone is judged out of those things that were written in the Books, according to their works. But another Book is opened, which is the Book of Life. Whosoever's name was not found in the Book of Life was cast into the Lake of Fire and suffered a second death. This shows that if one's name is NOT found in the Book of Life, they won't need to worry about being judged according to their works (compliance with the Books). So the most important thing we should strive to do in this life, is to get our names into that Book of Life. If our name is in the Book of Life, we do NOT suffer a second death. We will make it into God's Kingdom of Heaven. Note: Kingdom "of" Heaven, not Kingdom "in" Heaven. Heaven is God's abode. No man ascendeth into Heaven except the one who came from Heaven, yeah, the Son of Man (Jesus said this, speaking of Himself in John 3:13). When Jesus told the disciples that He goes to prepare a place for us (John 14:2) Jesus prepared that place in Heaven, but continued in John 14:3 saying that He will return (to earth) and dwell with us. That Kingdom is of Heaven but will be brought to the earth (see Rev. 21:2)

So... How do we get our names into that Book of Life? See John 3:16 for answer.

Best Answer

*sighs* when with the insanity end?

Best Answer

13H, this person answered a Q and I answered it. I have the right, as well as you. If you dont like it, dont comment.

Best Answer

There are several well written books that are very interesting, ba<x>sed on professional interviews with people who flat lined for long periods. You should read one. One is Life After Life.

Best Answer

Yes. And if you don't have time to read a book like "90 Minutes in Heaven" just go to you tube.com and do a search for dne. One interview was with an athiest who experiened a near death experience and discovered the terror of hell. Not an athiest anymore.

Best Answer

Nothing. There is nothing there. And I don't fear it because there is literally nothing to fear. I shan't miss being alive, I won't feel anything, and won't be aware of missing anything, because I simple will no longer be. Took some long nights to come to terms with that, but when the time is right I shall embrace it without fear or anticipation. It's a natural part of our lives, and it comes to everyone, so one might as well live with it (so to speak)

Best Answer

I'm not in a rush to find out.. but in the meantime I am living to the best of my abilities

Best Answer

That thing that was before you were born. That.

Best Answer

Well we are freed from our earthly bodies then our inner spirit gets met by a few relatives from the other side and they come with us, by the speed of light to the next dimension to meet our maker who then goes through our life minute by minute but as time is different in the next dimension this doesnt take the same time as it would on earth. And all our deeds done on earth get taken into account, the good and bad. Theres way so much more to this, but this is the basics.

Best Answer

All logic and reason compel me to think it's the end. FINITO. KAPUT. 'The Big Sleep'. There is absolutely no sensible hope of anything beyond the grave except through faith. "To sleep, perchance to dream. Ay, there's the rub! For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come". Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Best Answer

your soul returns to it's source

Best Answer

The only thing that I rule out is what religion teaches on the matter. It's possible we are transformed into some other form of energy, but will that energy has a consciousness? It's possible we are recycled. It's also possible that we end and there is no after. We will never know, until... after.. if there is one.

Best Answer

Go to the following webiste: http://universaltruths.net

Best Answer

mm Im pretty skeptical about this being called God. However what I can say is that, there are growing evidence which says that there seems to be an afterlife..Our mind still continues to exist. I dont believe in Hell or Heaven.. People who say they had a near death experience and went to the afterlife and saw this particular christ or perhaps God seem to interpret in their own terms. If a Hindu dies, he would probably see a Hindu God other than Christ..so the point is, our beliefs are what that creates it in the first place. Though it can be argued that people can still live after death, we can never be certain of how this Death mechanism works..Science is quite far from telling whether there is an afterlife. That is my rational explanation. Here comes my personal opinion. I personally do believe that somehow we might exist after death..But you have to know that the brain is the seat of the Mind..and during death it fails to function. Your Mind is free from the seat.. I cant say how is the feeling of death..but what I can tell is , it is very similar to a loss of feeling of your body and losing consciousness..or much like how you doze off to sleep within minutes with the sounds fainting slowly and your mind is in utter darkness... You will feel probably weightless..It also can be true that we might be actually be reborn again..there are cases of people who can remember their past lives..So that is what I can say. But dont worry, every one of us are walking towards death. You would probably find the answer one day..

Best Answer

Blood flow stops, mental activity ceases, all your thoughts , memories and opinions vanish. the cells of your body die from oxygen starvation, and you become worm chow. your existence comes to an end.

Best Answer

it's probably the same thing that happens to a computer when it is shut down and crushed to pieces, only it never starts back up. <br />
all memory is destroyed. processes never run through the circuits again<br />
just returns to the state you were (or were not) before you were born. all conscious and sentience is obliterated.<br />
Its hard to imagine being blind and not being able to even see black. there are people who cant.<br />
Its hard to imagine to not be able to think or feel the emotion flow through your body.<br />
its hard to imagine nothing.

Best Answer

No one can say for sure. They are dead

Best Answer

There are different opinions of different people. One cannot say that the other is right or wrong because no one really knows. Now, what's left to us is our own personal beliefs. In my case, I believe in GOD that's why I believe in the afterlife. What is afterlife? I don't know. I've never been there. No one ever did and came back and described what it is like.

Best Answer

Actually one did and came back. His name is Jesus. Right now He is preparing a place for us, then will bring it back with Him, to earth and God will be with His people and His people shall be with God. (Rev. 21:3)

Best Answer

oh yeah

Best Answer

Your mind/spirit goes to the 5th dimension.

Best Answer

Celestial Vacation

Best Answer

You know putting disclaimers like "dont say anything idiotic" is really no needed. Hey why is everyone looking at me like that? Damn maybe i can see if someone asked "what color does a smurf turn when you choke it?" thats always a fun question

Best Answer

look if your trying to put on a show your not doing so good. now dismiss yourself!

Best Answer

Purple

Best Answer

Look! She asked a very good question Dude! She doesent need smart As- remarks.

Best Answer

Purple what??? LSD reply?

Best Answer

so much for being nice to your fellow man

Best Answer

I am nice pinky2001. But I have a certain trait that runs in my family..."I'm Straight Up &amp; tell it like it is." I sugarcoat NOTHING!

Best Answer

you mean you tell it like "you see it" thats called and opinion and you know what those are like

Best Answer

I believe RED!

Best Answer

A show for.whom?..U? Give me a break!

Best Answer

thankss i dont know why people getting krazy over this

Best Answer

I try to end it then. My final answer is I dont think anything happens after you die.

Best Answer

PURPLE! i guess Im new here so ill listen know that im praying for all.

Best Answer

your right i will lord knows what a corupt site! forgive me.

Best Answer

anything other that you slowly turn to carbon is an idiotic answer. There is no 'think' about it we already know.

Best Answer