littled01 littled01 22-25, F 12 Answers Nov 1, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Having a child makes him one of the things he is,if you love everything about him,which you should,that should not be,an issue at all,so date him!!!now!!! Lol

Best Answer

go for it if you dont mind having a child around

Best Answer

Dating a 5 year old?<br />
Really?

Best Answer

First, make sure it is only him and his son. That no wife or girlfriend is still in the picture (except for shared custody of child). Don't get involved in the child's life until you two get serious (because if you breakup you also breakup with the child).

Best Answer

He has been done with his ex for years

Best Answer

been there and done that, multiple times. no offense but i'll pass. been burned one too many times.

Best Answer

Why you say that

Best Answer

the child always comes first, of course, thats the way it should be. but in what happened to me, the jealous mother threatened to sue for custody if he didn't break up with me and move away.....i don't even know if this was real or something he made up. if he was lying about it and just too chicken to tell me he didn't want to see me anymore, using his kid was real underhanded. if he was telling the truth, then thats fine, but i still ended up screwed and broke cause he basically stole a lot of money from me. i have too good of a heart and i let his son influence my decisions, cause in my mind how bad could he be, hes taking care of his child. the entire situation was just really screwed up. :/

Best Answer

The kid might get a crush or you watch out.

Best Answer

Go for it! Stability! :-D

Best Answer

don't chicks usually dig single fathers?

Best Answer