hannahgfr hannahgfr 18-21, F 120 Answers Feb 22, 2012

I absolutely adore it, My husband loves to watch me being ****** by his friends and then joins in to DP me, it always brings me to an amazing squirting ****** and i love it xxxx

Best Answer

you could squart on me any dayi would lick you *** hole ***** an **** till you could not stand it no more

Best Answer

oh baby when can you be here xxx

Best Answer

I would love to eat your *** and ***** in between pumps til you squirted! Good eatin!

Best Answer

Carry on enjoying....you deserve it for being so open x

Best Answer

I would love to do that :) on your ****..

Best Answer

I personally feel that every girl must try DP & DV at least once in her life time. This can not be explained in words but to be tried, understood, realized and experienced that there's world's best ******* possible in DP & DV which takes you in heaven with several potential ******* in a row. I advocate strongly for all those girls not tried, must go for it......

Best Answer

Totally agree babe and I am a guy! Hope you keep enjoy being double penetrated and more!

Best Answer

My work buddy & I DP'd his girlfriend. She rode his **** and I slammed her ***. Then she sucked us both hard again and wanted to watch me & him **** so we gave her a show.

Best Answer

I Love it !!!! I Just had my first experience on New Years Eve , I was first Dped Vaginally then Anal and Vaginal I Loved the feeling how stretched out my Downtown area was and the feeling of being full was incredible !!! I am looking to try this again very soon

Best Answer

How did you find two guys? I'm interested as well.

Best Answer

Whenever my girlfriend and I do a 3-way, it's always a marathon session, and DP is always part of it. Cindy loves the feeling of one hard **** in her ***** and another in her ***. It sends her crazy. And I love the feeling of being inside her at the same time as another guy and feeling the other guy's **** rubbing against mine. Unbelievable

Best Answer

How can a hot woman find two men open-minded and mature enough to DP me?

Best Answer

Go young! The 20-somethings ALL want to! You can have a harem of dudes. They will bring friends if you want...

Best Answer

I second that question! How does one go about raising the topic, what to say, how to proceed if all parties are in, etc...

Best Answer

just ask

Best Answer

i'm looking too

Best Answer

I think it's awesome! I suggested it to my wife and she said sure. We chose a friend that was mature and sexually confident"well hung". A request by my wife, of coarse. We picked a night so she could be prepared and it turned out better than I ever could have dreamed. The most surprising part was how much my wife loved it and was not embarrassed to tell the both of us that she wants it again.

Best Answer

its out of this world awsum...theres nuthin like bein stuffed airtite! i alwayz say my fave position is in the middle =)

Best Answer

I bet you look good taking a **** up your *** hole ;) do you like black men babe?

Best Answer

I love MFM and have tried dp before but didn't work out, i do love watching and going down on her after, i also like to dress her up for a date knowing another guy will be taking her cloths off later, then she comes home and ill go down on her while she tells me all about it

Best Answer

I would like to do it any time

Best Answer

The more the better, 2 in 1 hole is super and when both can *** inside, its even better!!! Love to watch *** drip out after there were other ***** in there before! Any thoughts?

Best Answer

never done it but yes it turns me on. I would never do anything with just a man but with a woman in between I would do almost anything. Isn't that weird. I suppose not because I get so horny thinking about it I lose all inhibitions. like to be in that ***** with you with wet *** dripping down my **** and balls.

Best Answer

Being a white female and have a dp with two black males inside my cavities I find it great.

Best Answer

On the male side, I've been there only once and was in ecstasy. Hard part was concentrating on the blow job while getting it doggy!

Best Answer

Mmmm

Best Answer

Amazing!!

Best Answer

My wife wants to try it and I'm all for watching a couple guys use her holes this way.

Best Answer

Partaking in Double Penetration is freakin' awesome AND an amazing experience!<br />
I really enjoy being the secondary Male partner who is performing the anal half of the Dp session with the Couple and in the "classic" Flying Doggystyle Position.<br />
There is nothing like partaking in, participating and performing in something SO incredibly kinky and wickedly fun-filled! Not to mention being that second male who is partially responsible for helping to transform the woman into a howling, yoweling, incredibly vocal sex crazed/dp loving little banshee/mynx/vixen! :)<br />
And, there is nothing quite like either having it all captured on video and/or in pics or performing in front of other couples who enjoy watching!

Best Answer

My woman and I have tried this a coupe of times.i enjoy watching her and kissing her while she is getting it . Playing with her **** while she has a strange penis penetrating her can make her squirt a lot. She loves it and we ope to find a good couple or a single guy to try it again.

Best Answer

Well, whenever I imagine it in a fantasy (yeah, one of those fantasies where my fingers are doing some dancing) I have imagined the double penetration as being vaginal and oral (yes, I have my anal phobia even in my masturbatory fantasies). Also, although I have had a couple of FFM experiences, I have never had an FMM experience. And, of course, any such thing would be just a fantasy because I really am happily married and we don't screw around. But in fantasy, I imagine one in my vagina and one in my mouth -- and then switch (hey, it's a fantasy so these guys can always perform as needed).

Best Answer

I think it's super hot. The thought of watching my wife go mad with the intense sensation gets me hard thinking about it. We have played with toys and she goes bonkers. She gets extremely wet and **** quickly. I think I would like to try it for real, just to see how hot she gets.

Best Answer

I would love to be part of one, but I think I would probably explode way too soon....

Best Answer