shes a brilliant writer and what i would consider to be a true intellectual

Best Answer

:) Thanks! ^^ I believe that too! I'm doing a huge report on her right now and I have to read poems in front of class. :) Any ideas on which ones I should choose? (only if you want to..)

Best Answer

" a brave and startling truth"..thats my favorite!

Best Answer

She is probably a wonderful lady, but I don't like the small bit of her writing I've bothered to read.

Best Answer

yes, she is. Well her poetry may not be your cup of tea. It's mine, I love her writing. <3

Best Answer

Incredibly intelligent and driven. She did wonderful things for Blacks in general and Black Women in particular. Her writing doesn't speak to me, but I'm neither Black nor a Woman, and it largely applied to a world that, for the most part, doesn't exist any longer. From a historical perspective on the subjects of literature, politics, and culture, her writings are classics. <br />
Don't know if that is what you wanted, but that's my two cents.

Best Answer

:) I agree! ^^ Many wonderful things. : )
Well lets hope that world dosen't exist anymore. There's hints of it....which saddens me. :(
And beautiful, in my pov. ^^ lol sure! ^^ I'll take what I can get. :)

Best Answer

I think she's overrated. She's not as deep, wise and talented as made out to be.

Best Answer

I think you might have to rethink this. She's a phenomenal woman.
I'm doing a report on her at the moment. : )

Best Answer

I don't agree. Her poetry is not that great and I don't agree with everything she says.

Best Answer

Well people have different point of views on every subject.

Best Answer

Very true. I've known that most of my life but thanks for reminding me.

Best Answer