To me it's very, very dangerous. I mean why would people choose to online date. You don't know who that person really is. It may be someone you find very attractive, but he or she can end up like a pervert or whoever. It's a waist of time and I don't wanna have a risk of ending up in a very bad situation. That's my opinion. What do you guys think about that?
TheatreLover22 TheatreLover22 22-25, F 9 Answers Aug 8, 2012 in Community

Be careful. But is it that much more dangerous than picking up someone in a bar?

Best Answer

You don't know who anybody is. Online dating isn't anymore dangerous than meeting someone another way. You always need to careful. A pretty face and a good reputation can hide a great deal of evil.

Best Answer

To each their own. Everyone can't marry their high-school sweet heart.

Best Answer

I've had great experiences with online dating, met more than several people from it. These individuals were normal people, good people, and authentic people. One just needs to know how to chat safely (without revealing certain info) as well as meet in person safely (public place). There probably are more bad people hiding behind profiles online, but you can also meet some crazy people on a blind date, at a bar, referred to from a friend or relative so think they are all online. I'm on Match.com, it represents as a legit source. E-harmony is another major online source to date. You just need to go about the experience mindful, attentive and prepared to handle yourself in any situation; such as any encounter with complete strangers in general.

Best Answer

Oh. Well good for you. :)

Best Answer

You have to be very carfull. I went onto Eharmony and nobody even talked to me. I think even if they would have I wouldnt have talked to them let alone meet them.

Best Answer

Fake ****.

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer