I am thinking about getting one on my arm. It's a memorial for my uncle but it's quite big. I've seen big tattoos on guys just not sure it would look dodgy on a girl
bornconfused bornconfused 18-21, F 24 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Tattoos & Piercings

as long at it's it has no grammar or spelling mistakes i'm happy

Best Answer

lol. Precisely. Or Chinese saying something hideously inappropiate.

Best Answer

I think your uncle would be prouder if you used the money for the tattoo towards college or some kind of skill training program.

Tattoo's are only a trend and overrated, and you have to live with them forever. A lot of guys and employer don't like tattoo's. Don't limit yourself by getting one. Your uncle would not want you to do that to yourself.

Best Answer

I don't

Best Answer

depends on the tattoo. if you're getting a big tattoo, put it on your shoulder blade or on your back. small tattoos look good on some girls. :)

Best Answer

Personally I miss seeing what their skin looks like.

Best Answer

Dont have a problem with girls having a tattoo or a few.

It does depend on the tattoo but it doesnt relate to the gender. Some people have horrible tattoos that do nothing for the guy or girl it is on. Forget the flash & get a work of art if you want one.

Well done artistic tattoos make a unique statement of individuality and can be attractive.

Best Answer

I dig chicks with tatts...but it has to be good work in cool places.

Best Answer

As long as she is smart and attractive who gives a ****, ?

Best Answer

Depends on which part of the body is adorned. If its a buttterfly on the butt and I can get a real good close up then its fine with me.

Best Answer

Bad judgment, bad taste ,unattractive and probably bad attitude.

Well you asked

Best Answer

i think it makes a women look cheap and common.tramp stamps.awfull looking things

Best Answer

I don't care one way or the other about tattoos personally, but I don't like bad tattoos. Or bad placement or bad artwork or bad concepts.

So if she's got good work done, I'll think 'cool'

And if she's got these lame tattoos and they're all randomly scattered over her body, I'll think... 'oh that's too bad for her.'

Best Answer

Frankly, it always seemed an awkward placement for art. There was, however one tattoo I saw on a woman that made sense. It was a line, about an inch below her navel, with these words..."IF YOU DO NOT REACH THIS LINE, YOU CANNOT GO ON THIS RIDE"....

Needless to say, we were platonic friends.

Best Answer

Can I see yours?

Best Answer

I like them

Best Answer

Just depends on them and what it is. Some are great, others are not. But it's their body, so I can't complain.

Best Answer

All of the girls that I have known or seen with tattoos, have always been a little more promiscuous than the ladies with out them. Even if it is a very tiny one hidden away, they are still more likely to be naughty than those with out.

Best Answer

I like to think I am unbiased. I've even seen some tattoos that I thought were very pretty but I have never dated a girl or woman with a tattoo. So I guess they are not my preference.

Best Answer

It may not be something i advise, but i can say ive seen girls with some nice artworks on them and they only made the girl cuter.

Best Answer