BabyHoskins BabyHoskins 18-21, F 7 Answers Jan 13, 2013 in Community

If they're sexually active. How big their cup size is and what they're doing after school.

Best Answer

Hahaha! I know of one our guy teachers in our school told one of my guy friends how to pull out.

Best Answer

LMAO! OH my!!

Best Answer

I as a parent have not liked:

Teacher discussing her boyfriend with the class.

Teacher giving deragatory silly awards

asking questions, that would indicate that their home life was less than acceptable.

Best Answer

Ones that require A.,B.,C. or D.none of the above answers

Best Answer

Bueller? Bueller?

Best Answer

Ferris Bueller's Day Off!?

Best Answer

basically anything in their personal life that doesnt have a reason behind asking it (like if a kid was being abused at home, or anything like that)

Best Answer

Do you think asking a student what they will be doing for the weekend is a bit overboard and personal?

Best Answer

eh I can see how that can be taken an invasion of personal boundaries but some teachers are like that because some want to be friends with their students like "oh what did you do over break?" or "oh how was that concert I heard you talk about" but if they continuously give off a bad vibe and those questions get more and more private then thats when it goes overbaord

Best Answer

Okay, thank you for the input.

Best Answer

How much money do your parents make?

Best Answer