warriortears warriortears 22-25 14 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Hobbies

They are so... German.

Best Answer

youth. some of em r still living in shells. they're acting cool with being mean and annoying. lazy ***,rude, etc etc etc. easy to be fooled with media n musics. and support local's stupid entertainment shows. i can go on for years. lol. but there r things that i still like about ppl in my country.

Best Answer

As an American I hate that we are so gullible and able to be controlled by pop culture and the media in general. We think things are ok that the news media tells us are ok, we think things are horrible that the media tells us are horrible... So many people here can't even make up their own minds on simple issues anymore... <br />
Plus I hate that people here are so freaking hypocritical on everything... We have religion on Sunday and then spend 6 days bashing it everywhere. We say we love the military, then we openly tear them apart when they are abroad. We claim to be democratic then complain when the minority don't get their way... It's almost laughable...

Best Answer

Hate people in the UK who claim every benefit possible whilst they are fit enough & able enough to work & pay their taxes, if they weren't so lazy & didn't squander their benefit cash on cigarettes, alcohol, & lottery scratch-cards!

Best Answer

The greed and materialism.<br />
It took the ancient Egytians about 5000 years to ruin their part of the planet. The Greeks and Romans a couple thousand. It's taken us about 300 years to ruin the whole planet! And for what? Pleasure?

Best Answer

I dont like the patriarchal outlook towards everything. In most of the places girls cant even go out without a male family member escorting them. We just have one city where women can breathe.

Best Answer

Pure ignorance.

Best Answer