Worrying about other countries before we fix all the sh&t that's messed up here!

Best Answer

I kind of wonder about that myself. Especially the countries that aren't exactly appreciative.

Best Answer

The fecking weather

Best Answer

The people that attempt to run it.

Best Answer

it is owned by everyone else

Best Answer

Chavs and the general commonness of it.

Best Answer

That you can't get into government without money. In other words, the political candidates are spending millions of dollars right now, just to run for office. It's ridiculous really. Money talks WAY too loudly here...and way too much is for sale.

Best Answer

The sycophantic, whinging PC correct attitude that the country seems to have developed, if someones Fat its not cos of thier upbringing, its cos they stuff too much junk in thier mouth for christs sake and they need to be told

Best Answer

Our government..it sucks big time!!!

Best Answer

The crime rate v.v

Best Answer

I was born in England,53 years ago,and have lived in kent most of my life.Some years ago I was listed by someone somewhere,as a target for community mobbing/gang stalking.I am harassed by the ignorant,the patriotic,the bigot and the fascist.And they are here in abundance,right in my street,my town,my country.They tell me I have no place here,or there,or there.The authorities are fully behind whats going on,yet tell me what is right and wrong.They lie,deceive,steal,vandalise and harass me.The housing office I live above are some of the worst offenders.I hate what the UK has become.

Best Answer

Hear, hear. What can we do about it? It's all left in Gods hands. Pity he's got holes in 'em...

Best Answer

I can remain as who I am,regardless of the vitriol and spite poured on me.I can show them how we should behave towards each other,they may not learn,but no reason for me to stoop as low as them.

Best Answer

Nothing I hate; things I am critical of but ever so thankful that I am free to criticise

Best Answer

Our free healthcare. I'd rather pay to get better service.

Best Answer

more money than sense?

Best Answer

We are polarized

Best Answer

loads

Best Answer

Our president!

Best Answer