Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 22 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in WTK

Children who aren't loved by their parents.

Best Answer

The elderly that have been left and forgotten, neglected children and animals. Everyone in the middle it’s a case by case thing.

Best Answer

animals

Best Answer

Sick children and animals that are neglected! =((((((((((((((((((((((((

Best Answer

Animals, children who are orphaned or have been abused, and homeless people who are homeless due to financial reasons (not drugs or alcohol).

Best Answer

Good people who are going through bad ****.

Best Answer

Life.

Best Answer

Animals

Best Answer

That poor girl (if she were still alive) who looked at a boy and was killed by her parents with acid in Pakistan!

Best Answer

That's awful! What leads parents to be so vile? I've not heard of that case but that's maybe because the British Press has focussed on the Pakistani girl the Taliban tried to murder for "speaking against us" (their words - she'd been outspoken in her desire to go to school, supported by her parents). She's now in hospital in Britain.

Best Answer

No this was the British press and it's another case separate from the one your mentioning where the girl was shot in the head. Let's not forget this isn't religion as such it's political fundamentalism masquerading as religion.

Best Answer

There are 946 reported cases to date; this is heresay not a fact I can proove. ONE is TOO MUCH.

Best Answer

So are there ANY reprecussions for the parents? Let me guess they feel bad about having to pour acid on their daughter's face.

Best Answer

This was the report:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20199989
Your right there are a number of cases on the BBC regarding acid attacks!

Best Answer

older veterans, laying in VA hospital beds all over this country, waiting to die

Best Answer

poor people; it's terrible...

Best Answer

The innocent. everyone else can go **** themselves

Best Answer

teaching handicapped how to ride horses

Best Answer

I once saw a badly crippled man at a street corner waiting to cross...I was in my car waiting at a light opposite him...My heart-strings ...Oh...Tears began to fall down my cheeks...<br />
I have compassion for ALL children...For my family...For lost children...Homeless children and adults...I have compasion for lost dogs...Birds who have broken wings...I have deep comapssion for the human race....World peace is what I pray for...

Best Answer

Life. Anything else is a waste of compassion.

Best Answer