I have such racing thoughts and intrusive ones that seeing clearly is very hard most of the time.

Best Answer

the face of the one girl i absolutely love......crazy because i can imagine and see anything else i choose....good..bad...winter...spring...doesn't matter i can picture anyone i've ever seen before..i remember faces thats how i work...but for the life i can not picture her face no matter how hard i try and it ****** me off <br />
maybe its because she had the most unique eyes i ever seen or because of the countless different faces she's made me at it and my mind can't pick just one to focus on....<br />
idk...i do know that i would give anything to see it again tho

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

The reason why people give both credit and blame so freely to anyone or thing but themselves.

Best Answer

Chinese characters

Best Answer

my own future

Best Answer

Yup...I am there with ya on that one...

Best Answer

its sometimes hard to embrace uncertainty where I really wanna have control ove it...meh, lets hope it will just be super! :)

Best Answer

The future

Best Answer

I have analyzed this and I do too....

Best Answer