wendu44 wendu44 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Friendship

I have perseverence and determination. Despite the heavy burdens that are on me now, I know that if I just keep applying for jobs EVENTUALLY I WILL get one...and then I won't have this empty fridge/cabinets staring at me, I won't have to worry about a lack of money to fix my car or get this medical procedure, I won't have ever feel guilty again for being unable to buy christmas presents for the first year in my life, and I won't have to hang my head in shame knowing that my poor dad is struggling financially and yet he keeps paying my bills. I can't wait to find a job. I feel so disgusted with myself right now.

Best Answer

I know how you feel..im there myself

Best Answer

More than I could ask for......

Best Answer

It's all explained on that card that you, and the others got by Certified Mail from the clinic.

Best Answer

That reminds me of a joke:<br />
Madam, please spare some money for me, i have not eaten for two days, I have nothing in this world except for this here loaded gun.

Best Answer

I have hope... amidst all the chaos and sickness and pain, no income as I've been off work since october 8 taking care of my extreme medical issues and then my man, who is a cyclic vomiting syndrome sufferer, no food at times, a brother facing serious legal issues due to a short film he made which includes my son, and a sick cat... but, I have hope...

Best Answer

I'm not sure yet, the doctor said the test results will be available tomorrow.

Best Answer

Don't walk away from me.<br />
I have nothing, nothing, nothing!<br />
If I don't have you.

Best Answer

Peace. And I like it. ;-)

Best Answer