I live in my head a lot. I say a long as your taking care of business then who cares:))

Best Answer

Well it is hard for me to stay focused, to take care of business because i would rather be daydreaming then doing whatever.

Best Answer

Are you open with your imagination or opinion? I found it easier to live in space when I'm open with what I think. Surrounding myself with the things like Nerd culture, music, and tons of information makes my day run smoother. As far as someone hating on me for being different I stop caring less and less as I get older. It's such a strong feeling of freedom that peoples opinions kinda just stop mattering to you:))

Best Answer

Its great, just keep it hidden or people will attack it

Best Answer

It is hard for us to even share but people need to know that it exist and that it is a real disorder. The longer we keep it hidden the harder it for us to live our life in the real world.

Best Answer

The real world is ****. Im telling you, you want a safe refuge, and dont want people ******** all over it.

Best Answer

true.

Best Answer

Let them. If managed it the right way you'll become so strong that you'll get to a point where non of them matter. You'll get to a point where you'll become as strong and intelligent as your Avatar @o@

Best Answer

That is something to think about. Thank you.

Best Answer