I live in the real world like everyone else and then I live in the world I created as a child to cope with the abuse of bullies, the neglect, and everything else. It is a form of escapism. I know what is real and what is not. There are so many of us out there hiding or confused. thinking they are crazy. You are not. We are not. We just live in two separate worlds. We created people inside of heads to meet our emotional and social desires. We want love, we create it. We want to feel important, so we create it. Some people take drugs, drink until they see nothing but blurs to attempt to do what people like me can do by just closing our eyes and daydreaming. there is no medication to get rid of this. It is hard to live in two different worlds. I just want to find balance. What do you think of that. people like me. be honest, be true. What do you think of us?
Rosethewolf Rosethewolf 18-21, F 4 Answers Apr 28 in Health

i´m like you , and i think it´s normal, try to reach out to someone or something created by our minds , so that we don´t get crazy with this bad reality that we live in

Best Answer

yep.

Best Answer

I live in my head a lot. I say a long as your taking care of business then who cares:))

Best Answer

Well it is hard for me to stay focused, to take care of business because i would rather be daydreaming then doing whatever.

Best Answer

Are you open with your imagination or opinion? I found it easier to live in space when I'm open with what I think. Surrounding myself with the things like Nerd culture, music, and tons of information makes my day run smoother. As far as someone hating on me for being different I stop caring less and less as I get older. It's such a strong feeling of freedom that peoples opinions kinda just stop mattering to you:))

Best Answer

Its great, just keep it hidden or people will attack it

Best Answer

It is hard for us to even share but people need to know that it exist and that it is a real disorder. The longer we keep it hidden the harder it for us to live our life in the real world.

Best Answer

The real world is ****. Im telling you, you want a safe refuge, and dont want people ******** all over it.

Best Answer

true.

Best Answer

Let them. If managed it the right way you'll become so strong that you'll get to a point where non of them matter. You'll get to a point where you'll become as strong and intelligent as your Avatar @o@

Best Answer

That is something to think about. Thank you.

Best Answer