Well I'm 16 and well developed jus a ill tummy big breast and an ok bottom .. I've been told I'm pretty but I don't feel as such. I'm not looking for attention just wondering why everyone else is living and having fun especially the people more unattractive than me and what should I do. People treat me different they'll either treat me with tons of respect or just avoid me. What's ur perspective
jaexlonaexmuah jaexlonaexmuah 16-17, F 11 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Struggles

Everyone your age has confidence issues, they just manifest themselves differently for different people. You'll figure all these things out as time goes on, as for right now, enjoy the things you love and try not to worry about what other kids expect from you.

Best Answer

make eye contact. and hold it. the end.

Best Answer

Ughh its always hard to break eye contracts I never sign those =)

Im sure youre not ugly unless of course you really think you are and if thats the case I dont know what to say except I pray you change your opinion of yourself soon. Always be yourself and screw anyone who doesnt accept that period. Good luck... Smile more and know youre beautiful.

Best Answer

Awh thanks so much :D

Best Answer

Your only ugly because you lack confidence.

Best Answer

Don,t worry about what the losers are doing or else you will become one fast

Best Answer

You and every other sixteen year old, stay away from lavishly dressed men in airports trying to sell you dreams.

Best Answer

wear a groucho marx disguise

Best Answer