bubblegum84 bubblegum84 26-30, F 12 Answers Mar 13, 2010

fascade -- It would be a worse use of calories to figure out how to get the c├ędille on your c. <br />
bubblegum84 -- A lot of things will still be the same, as ATSF said. I think that among the things most people do not realize now, but will be thinking about then have to do with the technological incursions into genuine human experience, namely in communications. <br />
Another area that will be getting a lot of attention during the next twenty years will be the dignity of humans. Some will call it the humanity, others the divinity, but whatever you call it, it will be examined more than it was during the early years of the industrial revolution or the post modern period -- and it got a lot of thought then. <br />
If you want to get an early glimpse, look at Neave's book <i>The Deming Dimension</i> and the last chapter (I think) of Herrnstein and Murray's <i>The Bell Curve</i>. (The end of the book is very useful and humanistic whether or not you agree with their earlier conclusions) They talk a lot about this very concept, but the developments they warned about will be stronger and more sophisticated in the future.

Best Answer

I'm not even going to TRY anymore. When I was a kid in the 1960's I was SURE that I would have my honeymoon ON THE MOON, we would travel in flying cars, or personal jetpacks, and I would have a robot slave in 20 years. STILL waiting..

Best Answer

After the machines have taken over a some of us will form the resistance and fight the machines, we will only be able to move freely at night, but even then we will have to watch out. Fascade will be one of the people who sold their soul to the machines and he will lead the biomechanical humanoid cyborg evil machine army. We will have epic battles and it will be very scary. The squirrel will be a great spiritual leader and those of us not converted by fascade and his evil army will find strength in the teachings of the squirrel. Fascades mom will be my women and we will work hard to repopulate the earth.

Best Answer

fascade: Well **** off then!!

Best Answer

At the rate we're going, nowhere. We'll still be poor. Still be jobless. Still be without health insurance. And still be debating abortion and gay rights. People are all talk and no action.

Best Answer

i don't think there'll be no world, sweetheart. at the pace we're going, what with the wars and the people starving and the species dying, and the bumblebees disappearing...i think we botched it. its like a man who can't breathe smoking 5 packs a a day, that's how we're handling the situation. so i say : try a bit to fix things up and ...enjoy !!!! what else can you do ? Go travel to far away beautiful sites and check'em out, cause they won't be around much longer, and you would have had that sublime privilege !<br />
Elieli

Best Answer

It won't be.

Best Answer

The US will continue to be the worlds dominant power--they have 10 aircraft carriers--period. (I'm not American and the assessment is not a product of wishful thinking).<br />
Indian (asian) culture will become increasingly popular and they may well overtake P. R. of China in economic output (remember P.R.C.'s "one child per couple" policy--a nation of spoiled brats is brewing there--not terribly productive).<br />
Europe will face severe socio-cultural trials as a result of past and continuing low birthrates. <br />
S. and Latin America will prosper, with Chile leading the way. Africa will prosper as well but without a middle-class. Just a few very rich and many very poor.

Best Answer

At this time, I cannot think of a more wasteful use of calories.

Best Answer