I am Ecuadorian, I speak english, french and spanish, if you want to visit South America, choose Ecuador, here you can find beautiful beaches, wonderful highlands, a vast jungle and all that you can imagine!!! If you want a contact in Ecuador, you can e-mail: lucesitasil@hotmail.com...
lucesitasil lucesitasil 26-30, F 14 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Travel

It leads the world in the production of drink umbrellas.

Best Answer

..... sigh....

Best Answer

I visited once and had a great time. Loved Otavalo, also was in Quito, Banos, and Puyo. Had a chance to do some hiking in the Amazon. Amazing. Friendly people, a would recommend it for travelers.

Best Answer

Only that it does great cocoa beans, I'm currently munching on chocolate made from beans produced in the Los Rios province.

Best Answer

Its a good tune by Sash!

Best Answer

Quito is the capitol; i remember that from Spanish class. Ecuador means equator if I recall. And it's probably freaking humid and hot!

Best Answer

It is not. You just need to get out more ;-)

Best Answer

I've heard it's a good cheap place to retire. Can I live there on $700 a month?

Best Answer

Almost...

Best Answer

Not a bloody thing except people speak Spanish there and it's in South America. I'm assuming you're Ecuadorian, so tell us something fun and interesting about your country :)

Best Answer

Well Ecuador is a beautiful place to visit. I am asking you because I promote tourism and if you want to come to visit my country I can be your tourist guide!!!

Best Answer

Sounds awesome. I'll definitely keep you in mind. I just saw your description of your country and it sounds like a good place to go. Never thought about Ecuador before, but now I am!

Best Answer

Nice, my country offers too many good things!

Best Answer

I couldn't drive there from here in less than a day

Best Answer

It starts with the letter E.

Best Answer

I know a wee-bit as I was thinking of retiring there at one time but never been there.

Best Answer

Quite a bit. Do you live there ?

Best Answer

Yeap... ;)

Best Answer

Thought so. I lived in Quito for several months and traveled around the country. Trekked to Cotopaxi and ..( another I forgot the name of ..cuchabombo or some such)

Best Answer

Beautiful places to visit! Why were you here?

Best Answer

I was on business.

Best Answer

Nice, if you come back, have fun!!!

Best Answer