im not talking about anything related to naruto
CMT114 CMT114 22-25, M 3 Answers Aug 25 in Community

It's all pretend make believe, isn't it?

Best Answer

I read somewhere they use to follow it in ancient japan but im not sure if that is just bullshit or not

Best Answer

This is what I know:

The beliefs:
The original Jashinists believed in the respect of all life. To only fight when needed. (Sports being the exeption to this). And to be grateful for all they had. Nowadays Jashinists believe in the understandings of pain. The acceptance and enjoyment of it. The Jashinist's belief in the afterlife is Lord Jashin's plain. There it is believed that those who have harmed others selfishly (this can include Jashinists if they have done so) are punished, and the faithful are rewarded. There is a belief that if you've learned the true meaning of pain, you will be painted white (become albino) and gain immortality. The origins of this belief is unknown.

Best Answer

Do you mean Jainism? I know a little. They can honestly lay claim to being the most non violent religion in the world. More of a 'way of life' than a religion.

Best Answer

no I mean jashinism. I really want to know more things about it. its from naruto but I heard that it was around before then but ive found nothing about it. every time I ask a jashinist about it they don't tell me which makes me believe its bullshit or there know **** all about it

Best Answer

Oh... I've never even heard of Jashinism. Is Naruto an anime thing?

Best Answer

yes but im not a big fan of it myself. one of the characters on it worships jashinism. Japanese god of pain and destruction. Im interested in reading about different religions and stuff and I was wondering if jashinism actually existed or whether it was just created for naruto

Best Answer

Read about the Thuggees of India. Sounds kind of like that.

Best Answer

thank you that's very interesting.

Best Answer