I know the people of North Korea need help. So many people are trying to escape, but there's nowhere to go. Many women escape across the Han river into China only to be sent back and executed, or kept in China for human trafficking.<br />
Someday I hope to aid someone in finding what they really hoped for upon escaping...

Best Answer

Just that they are prolly twice as dangerous now with new obese , pubescent psycho leader.

Best Answer

Yeah, it makes me sick how obese he is while little children dig around in the mud to find a grain of rice, and while people resort to cannibalism through desparation of starvation.

Best Answer

ba<x>sed on what I've seen on the news, it's run by a dictatorship that is soon to die out. The last guy running this country made himself seem omnipotent to the people living under his ruling. I heard on the news that the guy was known for publishing 1200 books during his College Education, invented the hamburger, amongst many other absurd things. The news even showed a satellite picture at nighttime in which you could tell how deprived North Korea was of light and electricity (the surrounding countries where far more lit than North Korea). On top of that outside of the country the guy had always been depicted to love living a lavish life, of great comfort and partying. This is just ba<x>sed on what I have seen on the news, who knows if its the real deal.

Best Answer

It's actually a social, economic, and political Utopia. They get all this bad press because people are jealous of their openness and high standard of living.

Best Answer

Only the chosen few get a high standard of living. They are far from open, they are very secretive, otherwise why can no-one visit there, or leave there freely?

Best Answer

They don't want the world to know what a wonderful place it is. If you look at a nighttime areal photograph of NK, you can even see how energy conscious they are!

Best Answer

Absolutely. And of course the most energy conscious area would be the residence of the revered leader.

Best Answer

I guess I shouldn't make light of such a tragic situation.......

Best Answer

It's above south korea

Best Answer

Talk is cheap, whiskey costs money, and they have the wrong approach to selling cars (or applying for credit).

Best Answer

아메리칸 제국주의에게 죽음을!

Best Answer

Not very much, I don't think anyone outside of North Koreans know much about it.

Best Answer

자본주의 사일런 에게 죽음을!

Best Answer

Three generations of innocent families suffer in concentration camps for nothing.

Best Answer