I expect an open and educational discussion, so if you're not interested in this topic, please be respectful and don't answer. Thank you! Here's what I believe shortly : "The Anit-christ" is an evil figure. He is to appear pretending to be "The Messiah" at a time in the future, before "The Judgment Day". Then Jesus (peace be upon him) will return and kill him in a battle.
PosterGirl PosterGirl 31-35, F 20 Answers Dec 4, 2011

He drinks the UN-COLA!<br />
SACRILEGE!

Best Answer

It is among us and has been very busy... You can see this with all the people who've given up the idea of God.

Best Answer

I really hope you are joking. :-)

Best Answer

Me too, it's(?) supposed to be "a false messiah" of sorts, not science. I don't even subscribe to the Christian brand of mythology and I know that much.

Best Answer

lol at this crap, there is no antichrist, and anti doesn't even mean "opposite" it's original greek says opposite of, or "instead of". Christ himself, was the antichrist of the roman legions, because he brought about change. whatever is coming, good or bad, it will bring a change we need, and will help the world through love or war. I personally can't wait to see it, if it's true.

Best Answer

His identity is "thisisevenlessfunnow" and you can find quotes and references to him on EP. **His picture is next to HIS answer to this question. (You're welcome, AnitiChrist)

Best Answer

its the oppersiit of christ if he is real???????? then man thinks there must be an oppersit?

Best Answer

She works at my Starbucks

Best Answer

While I always enjoy the humorous answers you did ask for a serious discussion and I respect that. I know what has already been written here of the bible. Additionally I believe it is a spirit. The same one that opposed and tried to hinder Jesus and ultimately mocved in the hearts of some to kill Him......a religious spirit at that...revealed then in the motives and actions of the Pharasee who ultimately called for Jesus death. That spirit did not die off with the people of the time and has always been in operation. In the last days it will embody and concentrate its power in a human who will try to overthrow the kingdom of God and maintain power....it is the opposite or opposer of the Christ, Jesus.<br />
Perhaps understood as Satan...the adversary...the highest ranking of these spirits

Best Answer

The devil used to hang out in heaven didn't he in teh beginning of the story...

Best Answer

As the Antichrist, I would like to say that you guys know nothing of my work.

Best Answer

An "Anti-Christ" is mentioned in the Bible as those opposed to Christ and his teaching and anyone that denies Christ is the son of God.

Best Answer

a beautiful attractive figure..so s/he's not going to be any of those people you hate...so sorry

Best Answer

That we would probably have the same taste in music...

Best Answer