calicuz calicuz 41-45, M 6 Answers Mar 9 in Community

I dunno, enlighten us

Best Answer

The part of "the web" where no one can find you and no one wants to be found.

Best Answer

Nothing. What is it?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Where no one can find u? Like if u want to do illegal things? This sounds like the matrix. Be sure to carry your crucifix.

Best Answer

Not specifically to DO anything illegal, but I'm sure they exist there.

Best Answer

it dark and murky... go careful and may the force be with you..

Best Answer

Thanks, is it really so bad that I'll need "The Force?"

Best Answer

Be scared. Be very, very scared.

Best Answer

Really? Have you been there?

Best Answer

it is deep!

Best Answer

If I take that journey will I return?

Best Answer

Less then I should, more then I want to.

Best Answer

I plan to take a journey and want to know a little of what I'm getting myself into.

Best Answer

Be VERY careful. A lot of it is illegal stuff. And the powers that be recently cracked the encryption for TOR so you're not safe using that any more. To be honest the only thing anyone would use it for legally would be doing things like whistle blowing in a country like China or Egypt or Ukraine. Almost everything else is going to involve things you don't want to get involved with. Or maybe you do, I don't know. I wouldn't recommend it. If you're going to do it though, do your research beforehand, get used to using TOR and find out if there's something else similar to TOR out there that hasn't been cracked yet.

Best Answer

Thanks for the advise.

Best Answer

No prob. Good luck with whatever it is you're trying to find. Unless it's illegal, in which case, I'll drink to your arrest LOL :D

Best Answer

I see.... no bail... LOL!!!!!

Best Answer

LOL Nope, unless you make it worth my while. But a lot of the stuff you might come across on there, NO ONE would bail you out for.

Best Answer

I'll be cool. I just have this personality that if I'm not supposed to do something, then I have to do it, and yes, it has gotten me into trouble in the past.... lol... but I don't plan on doing anything illegal, I just want to see what and who's out there.

Best Answer

Be VERY careful what you click on. Remember that just by visiting a site, the pictures and links and data are downloaded to your computer. I'm not sure how much you know about how data is stored on a hard drive, but you might want to look into CCleaner or another data shredder. But even those aren't 100%

Best Answer

Thanks, you really know your stuff. Can I contact you when I start my "journey?" It'll be like the Matrix..... lol.... I'll be Neo and you'll be "Cypher" on the other end of the phone telling me what to do..... LOL!!!!!

Best Answer

LOL I know what I do from research and reading. I've never bothered to venture in myself. Nothing on there that I ever wanted. I'm not into drugs, CP makes me want to vomit, and I'm not living in a country where I can't speak my mind. The rest is just basic computer knowledge. You have an expensive piece of electronics, you should know how it works. Especially what can happen if you "accidentally" click on something you shouldn't.

Best Answer

I'm certainly not going for CP, it too is vile to me, I have a 3 yr old myself, and those things really infuriate me now. I might want to be apart of something that is out of the mainstream. Any dimwit san buy a tablet at Walmart and log on to the net, but it takes some know how. and obviously some homework, to log on to the "deep web" and remain undetected, not for anything shady, but just for the sake of showing "the man" that he can't control all of us all of the time.

Best Answer

Exactly. If you want to really do it, travel to a place you never go, sit in the parking lot of an apartment complex and us someone else's unsecured wifi :P

Best Answer

Now your talkin.... lol....

Best Answer

LOL Or even more fun, just find someone that has and unsecured router and wireless printer and print random pictures and messages to them :D Imagine waking up one morning with a printer tray full or horse ****. LOL Yeah, I went there.

Best Answer

ROFL!!!!! Now that sounds like more fun than the deep web to be honest. I'm definitely going to do that to a cousin of mine if his printer is wireless. That's just awesome. Thanks for that great idea. *can't stop laughing*

Best Answer

LOL That's one I've heard of happening, but never tried it :)

Best Answer