Asking about the female study please.
FrolickingFemale FrolickingFemale 36-40, F 6 Answers Jul 6 in Community

I'm guessing its true for both females and males?

Best Answer

This isn't gender specific. It's just biologically true.

Best Answer

I agree but there's current science being done on females, scientists can quite figure out why a lot if women just lack lust towards their husbands after years and years and they want to market a pill to fix her.....

Best Answer

And they just talk about how a guy should have his cut off...people, jeez.

Best Answer

A woman should be in total control of her sexuality and her sex life. She should decide with whom and when.

Best Answer

I totally agree!

Best Answer

Harvard has done numerous studies over a period of 10 to 15 years, some women but not all get bored with monogamy. Others that have multiple partners in any shape or form eventually get tired of that life style and some but not all return to monogamy. Again in this county you have free will and nobody is standing in your way. But let me throw one more curve ball at you. Another study conducted by Harvard about relationship values as perceived by females. Even though they never condemned a potential partner for having or coming from multiple affairs, most women did not want to start a committed relationship with a Casanova. They were great play mates but not anything that a woman would want to consider a keeper. And similar with men. No problem with women that were party girls , but almost all the men didn't want this kind of women for anything more than some fun .

Best Answer

So after years and years of committed relationships no matter to whom, science suggests women get less interested in sex with their men. It's also suggested women won't admit it, they just quit having sex, blame life, kids, the man, libido, but if they divorce and find a new man, suddenly they get their groove back, hmmm? Science suggests monogamy isn't quite right, I'm in agreement

Best Answer

Now your talking about something different. If you want to become polymourous that is fine by me. Your not happy so go screw your brains out and come back and tell us that you are happy. LOL

Best Answer

Don't like marriage, kids, commitment and what ever leave. LOL

Best Answer

I think you didn't get the question. Lol.

Best Answer

I’m all for it.

Best Answer