angelicsmiles angelicsmiles 31-35, F 24 Answers Jan 15 in Community

I know many things but understand very few :)

Best Answer

That i am unable to ask a question due to EP glitch. Oh, and the cure to cancer... But I'm holding that hostage for EP to function properly. Pass it on.

Best Answer

Lol...on what basis should I pass this on? :P Lack of common sense basis? :)))))

Best Answer

There areas of the human body which should never be waxed! OMG!

Best Answer

Like which? Lol. And you get yourself waxed? :)

Best Answer

Oh hell no! And you know where! OMG!! They would have to shoot me and put me out of my misery!

Best Answer

LOL. :))

Best Answer

I know I know nothing and and am always learning

Best Answer

I know that you cook up wicked thoughts abt me while you're bored in your office LOOOL

Best Answer

Lol.... that is 75% true. Guess the 25% that is false? :))

Best Answer

Ok .... True = you cook up wicked thoughts abt me ..... False= you cook up these things while you're bored in office ......... I should have said that you ' ALWAYS ' have wicked thoughts abt me hahaha :P

Best Answer

Lol...I am laughing so much. It is now ALL false. :)))))

Best Answer

Nope ..... You already said 75% is true ....... you cannot retract your first statement otherwise your statement will not stand in court and the verdict will be in my favour lol

Best Answer

Lol. If you change your whole statement, my statement became null and void. Mister, you know better than to argue with me about courts. I will win. :D

Best Answer

Nope .... I just validated your statement ..... you said 75% is true and 25% is false ...... I pointed out which is true and which is false and you panicked and retracted your whole statement ...... you have to sweat a lot bfor you win something from me lool

Best Answer

Oh no no. I told you to guess which is true and which is false. Your statement became totally false. I did not panic and retract, I just said what it is. Lol. You cannot win a court case from wishful thinking. :P

Best Answer

NOT totally false ....... I just guessed exactly right and pointed out the false and truth in my statement like you said ..... then you came up with a new statement claiming that there is no truth in my statement .... and thus you contradicted your own statement and lost your authenticity ..... I can win a lot more than a court case with strong wishful thinking .... just b'coz you're good with numbers doesn't mean that you will win every court case , maybe it will help you to count your defeats, that's all HA HA HA LOL

Best Answer

Lol. Now read your own statement and see how wrong it sounds! Your first statement which was general was 75% correct. Then when I asked you to guess, you went specific and swapped the correct and incorrect statements which now rendered both statements false! So. I am not contradicting anything. Take a couple of minutes and think on this. :P No charge, this one's on me. :)))) I may not win every case, but this is the second case with you I am winning. **evil grin. 2/2 success rate is good.

Best Answer

Who gave you the authority to determine that I swapped the true & false ...... Maybe I might have guessed right and it took you by surprise ...... and 2/2 success rate lol??? ..... I won so many cases against you , I just lost count .... and you have only won 2 ...so you remember it vividly b'coz it's a rare phenomena

Best Answer

Lol. It is only official when court is mentioned. And this is the second time. Who gave me authority to determine if what you're guessing about ME is true? Well.. I did. :))) You may win those little battles, but I win war. Haha!

Best Answer

We're telepathically connected ..... So my guesses abt you will be considered as truth :P ..... war? ... gimme a break :P ..... you haven't seen my war face yet .... you're not ready yet LOL

Best Answer

LMAO! No way! Your guesses are not out of telepathy, they are out of wishful thinking!!!! So you have a war face? Lol. What other faces do you have? I cannot stop laughing!

Best Answer

No wishful thinking ....... It was based on acute analysis LOL ..... I have thousands of faces .... Nobody has seen all of them ....... there's a legend which says that whoever sees all the faces will not live long enough to tell the tale :D

Best Answer

I see. Lol.

Best Answer

I'm innocent! not guilty your honor! lol

Best Answer

Prove it! :))

Best Answer

Lol, I have amnesia so i know nothing, not even my name lol

Best Answer

Haha how convenient!

Best Answer

that you have angelic smile :)

Best Answer

Aww.. :)

Best Answer

yup like this :P

Best Answer

Haha!

Best Answer

Nothing

Best Answer

i know and i have hunger growing inside me to know more and more...

Best Answer

Cows have three stomachs...

Best Answer

that I know NOTHING!

Best Answer

Hmm. :P

Best Answer

That I am broken but it's okay because it's just part of living

Best Answer

that you are a nice person.

Best Answer

Oh. Thank you. So are you. :)

Best Answer

I know that death is inevitable wherever there is birth. One generation makes room for the next. Modern science has never found a way to solve this and probably never will.

Best Answer

The world.

Best Answer

that she's reveling in it.

Best Answer

You forgot the 'Hey Joe' part.

Best Answer

Are you Joe?

Best Answer

Yes, I am.

Best Answer

Hey Joe, what do you know?

Best Answer

9/11 was an inside job.

Best Answer

Oh. Did this just make me an accessory! Dammit. :P

Best Answer

No, I had nothing to do with it. lol

Best Answer

Lol stinker! You changed the original comment. :P

Best Answer

My original comment was; I'm goin down to shoot my old lady,
you know I caught her messin' 'round with another man. But then I realized that that was the answer to the question; Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun in your hand? So I changed it, sorry!

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer