Bogdan13 Bogdan13 18-21, M 5 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Politics

georghe hagi, transylvania, steau, comenici, and sadly carcesu

Best Answer

That's a bit sad..

Best Answer

which part

Best Answer

I don't know much but I was born there...

Best Answer

Gypsies epidemic

Best Answer

They will only represent 60% on the population in 2050, no worry :D

Best Answer

Vlad and Transylvania.

Best Answer

Abandoned babies.

Best Answer

To be fair, that happens anywhere and a lot more in other parts

Best Answer

That is true however it's the first thing that comes to mind as well as the Slavic language.

Best Answer

Latin with influences of slavic from year 1000 and further

Best Answer

Would it have been better if i said Vlad? Is that something Romania should be proud of? Why is the history lesson coming my way? All i did was be honest and tell you what i thought. I guess i touched a nerve when i said abandoned babies. The ones that were rocking back and forth and had a lot of issues because they have never experienced human touch. It was not their fault however i expounded on it. History is not always pretty.

Best Answer

And that country is still considered to be one of the Slavic countries. I lived in Europe. I know a little something, something. No ignorant black person over here lol!!!!!!

Best Answer

I'm very calm, you didn't touched a nerve, i simply gave simple answears without emoticons. :D better?

And i must admit i have a personal dutty to inform the outsiders about their mistakes about their knowlege about us. You need to have a good imagine about your country, the true one, is only fair.
And we are a latin country. We used slavic 'cause it was needed to communicate with neighbours that were slavic but we speaked latin before the Romans set foot on her, out language is latin with some words originating in slavic but our exprimation and phrases ideology are purely latin and we keep more words from latin than the italians. Sorry for my supposed rudeness :)

Best Answer