Nit a thing! I h8 the whole idea of white labcoats..

Best Answer

:( I'm not keen going to the doctor myself + I haven't been in years and I know deep down, there are some good one's out there

Best Answer

Being retired from that practice , Thats what I like about it .

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

I couldn't resist this answer but what better way to get the facts than strait from an old sawbones .

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

They're healers. I mean, money ruins a lot of what they do, but they're still healers. Healers are good.

Best Answer

I have to agree. many cares.

Best Answer

I got a phone call from my mother in law today <br />
"You were right. You guys are right about those immunizations" and she went on to tell me about someone she met.. and how their son is in the hospital .. in a coma.. and received nerve damage and brain damage.. from a polio vaccine.... I told her that I didn't want to be right :(

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

ya you know the swine flu.. well I read an article when that scare was out.. how the doc who created the vaccine for the swine flu was saying.. that it wasn't test on any subject or anything how he wouldn't give it to his own children.. but the states was pushing it on everyone.. I couldn't believe it. it's just a business.

Best Answer

Compassion.

Best Answer

Many have compassion.

Best Answer

Like what? The patient stink? The patient is crazy? LOL

Best Answer

nothin

Best Answer

You couldn't be more direct! :P

Best Answer

now nurses thats a different story

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer