i really hate not being naked

Best Answer

I Hate everything!!! The cold, the frost bite, mom overbundling me up with like 4 coats, and not able to wear short shorts, mini skirts, tank tops, ect!!!!! But I do like hot chocolate and hot baths ^^

Best Answer

Winter Wonderland! I love the first time it snows. I love how everyone gets excited about the first snow, and how beautiful it looks outside after all the snow has fallen. I love being inside safe and warm during a blizzard and drinking hot chocolate. And I love how after a long winter the snow goes away and seeing the green on the trees again means so much more than it did before because the snow made you miss it.

Best Answer

Well I am not an exhibitionist, lol. I am not. But I would NEVER WANDER around naked... eww! No one would want to see this.

Best Answer

Winter means we have passed the Winter Solstice and days are getting longer, which means summer is coming.

Best Answer

cuddles in bed :D

Best Answer

I usually get naked even in the winter. I have pajamas on for a few hours but when I wake up hot and sweating, I ***** everything off then curl back up under my big dreamcatcher and wolves throw blanket(I love it, it's sooooo warm).

Best Answer