5tarlight1988 5tarlight1988 22-25, F 7 Answers Apr 10, 2012

meaningfull?? like they say, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.<br />
I like all the pleasure I recieve from my senses. 6? sight,sound,touch,smell,taste, hmmm can't get the other. I belive that means I am a sensual person..I like this about my life.

Best Answer

Saving the world, one alien at a time.

Best Answer

you mean I'm saved thanx KG

Best Answer

Good question. My life is one big meaningful motion. Everything I say and do is meaningful. It NEVER STOPS!

Best Answer

Yes help others and love others as OUr Lord loved on to us..

Best Answer

Nope ..... just drift.

Best Answer

Great question, time to reflect. <br />
Well, one thing is that I can physically move, see, hear, speak, eat. <br />
My hobbies; running, cycling, the gym, cooking good meals.<br />
Although I am not where I desire as far as relationships (friendships, family, or intimate) I would say I have a relationship with myself, and it is a great one- full of enlightenment, humility, stark honesty, and self-initiative. The future is one major aspect now to look towards to improve what I am unhappy with. <br />
Great question, once again...it's always good to self-reflect! I wonder what yours is darling? :)

Best Answer

i've been fortunate enough to have been taught how money works, which have allowed me to afford extended periods of time traveling abroad and immersing myself in different cultures. meaningful...? it's whatever you make it to be sweetheart. me...applying to med school soon.

Best Answer