RhodeIslandLady RhodeIslandLady 56-60, F 9 Answers Feb 9 in Community

I like the freedom of discussion, I dislike the stupidity that breeds under anonymity

Best Answer

like: the anonymity, ability to be real, honest, say what u like without holding back. dislike: certain people you come across that are pointless, rude, fake etc

Best Answer

I like EP because it's a dedicated site for people to share their problems. Unfortunately, because it advertises itself as a site where people can share experiences, people think that they can talk about how they want to have sex with animals or be raped or other illegal things. Some people also seem to think that EP is a dating and **** site. Which couldn't be farther from the truth. Overall, EP is a good place with good intentions, but sometimes gets bogged down because of the haters, trolls, pervs, pedos, and other idiots.

Best Answer

Thank you. I could not have said it better myself. I am new to EP and I have noticed.

Best Answer

because of the whattttttttt hatersss ?? I don't even like the word ( hate ) what I do dislike :( more then anythinggggggs is name callers :(

Best Answer

I like their potential. I dislike the way they get wasted with stupid, senseless or otherwise unnecessary questions.

Best Answer

EP sends me a message that says that a group that I belong to has been canceled because it violates their policies. <br />
OK, just tell me which group has been cancelled. If you only have 10, it is probably easy to spot. If you have hundreds, like many of us do, 20 or 30 could be cancelled & we wouldn't know which they were, unless it was one you were currently writing on.

Best Answer

liked how we use to have allllll kinds of fun here on Ep written what ever story we wanted :) & now we can't even write a matute one :(

Best Answer

Some things are best left unsaid. Way TMI!!!!!

Best Answer

the sex and the sex.

Best Answer

Not appropriate.

Best Answer

what so wrongggg about sex ?? its good & its healthy for us & yes I said Us .lol

Best Answer

dont effing tell me my answer is not appropriate my answer is my answer *****.

Best Answer