Everyone always pays attention to all the negative things in life, but what about the good things?
AERogers92 AERogers92 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in EP

I like the things no one ever really stops to appreciate ;) First and foremost, family....then, the smell of freshly sharpened pencils, the beauty of dead trees, the comfort of a true friend, and the loyalty of a good dog.

Best Answer

music ,laughing and good emotions are the best part to me.I also enjoy doing traditional things with family.That is a part of life and the Holidays that I enjoy.This is a good answer.Really made me think.

Best Answer

You and GawdsGirl had some really good answers. It was hard to pick which one I liked the most lol

Best Answer

awww! well it was a good question !

Best Answer

And Thanks!

Best Answer

I am one who concentrates on the positive and not the negative. On life in general I like the fact that I am alive and able to live life to the fullest.

Best Answer

Anime and manga. They make me bleed laughter no matter what serious stuff goes down :)

Best Answer

I havent read manga in a long time. I remember I used to read Fruits Basket and Inuyasha back in like 7th & 8th grade lol

Best Answer

I dont.

Best Answer

Humans, Dogs. The planet. EVERYTHING!

Best Answer

The beautiful women in it!

Best Answer

I like my house and property, it is quiet and private. I like that most of the people that I know are kind and generally decent people. I love my dogs.

Best Answer

I love dogs. We had to put ours asleep a couple years back. I miss him a lot. And we havent had another dog since. Gets lonely sometimes.

Best Answer