I'm a gamer. Recently, I've really gotten into InFamous.
TheDivineParody TheDivineParody 22-25, M 4 Answers Jun 21 in Hobbies

I like to paint and play tennis. I'm looking forward to going to Wimbledon next week.

Best Answer

Who will you be rooting for? I'm kind of jealous now. I'm stuck to watching Wimbledon on the television :)

Best Answer

I'm not sure; I'm just wanting Sharapova and Murray to be ousted. I'd like to see Halep pull through and for the men, Berdych.

Best Answer

I really like Halep her playing style. After being runner-up at the French Open, I wouldn't mind seeing her go far at Wimbledon. I'm not that fond of Murray either. I rather have someone else win the tournament, preferably Federer.

Best Answer

Federer is such a classic, but I don't think he will win another slam in his career. There are too many other good players. Murray is my least favourite and everyone here is so excited for him to "win again"....it should've been Henman!

Best Answer

Federer's playing style is so unique and amazing to watch, especially on grass. I don't think we can see him as one of the favorites either. We haven't seen his best tennis in the last few years. I think Murray got a bit lucky with the draw last year, seeing Nadal and Federer having early exits. I much rather would have seen Henman winning it as well. He sure would have deserved it.

Best Answer

Volleyball, MMA practice looking at knives and guns

Best Answer

You sound A-OK in MY book, then!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I played that some its a good game.

Best Answer

InFamous Second Son?

Best Answer

I haven't played that one yet. I'm postponing getting a PS4 until the next FF comes out. I'm fond of the games, but I'm fine with my PS3 for now.

Best Answer