cowshed123 cowshed123 31-35, M 21 Answers May 18, 2009

smoke a lot of weed, take 4 soma's, or drop some acid ill do one of those three and go out and ride my longboard. i found true serenity, being sixteen and not giving a **** and escaping from reality is the best part of my life

Best Answer

get on here evidently

Best Answer

What spare time?

wish i had some

Best Answer

Have you heard of Marijuana? No! Then get some cuz it wont matter what you do

Best Answer

What is this "spare time" you speak of?

Best Answer

Spare time? Not that I have very much of that with a 13 year old and a 3 year old. What little I can grab I like to read my bible.

Best Answer

Well now that I am retired there many things I like to do.For one sewing,I make dish towels,dish cloths, pillow cases,clothes and guilts.I love to work in my flower gardens

I like making different things out of wood mostly for the yard,I am a born baker so when ever anyone needs cakes or any sweets I love to show them my skills.

Best Answer

play guitar, write songs, sing...yup...

Best Answer

Close myself off in the smallest room in the house, lie down on the floor or bed and stare at the ceiling....Or maybe a more normal approach would be, If my back and legs can handle it; go for a short stroll with music blasting in my ears. :)

Best Answer

All of the things I once liked/loved doing are mostly not options any longer.

I suppose I need to find some more hobbies?

Best Answer

I try to nap or do things around the house that I usually ignore :-)

Best Answer

sing...eat...i have no life

Best Answer

Sit on EP...like right now... lol XD

Best Answer

I love to go out on a nice drive, out in the middle of rural nowhere. In the real world, where gasoline isn't free, I surf the internet and work out.

Best Answer

Spend time with my family.....read self-help books....relax at my local Starbuck's....take a drive to this beautiful park near my house...sit, and watch the geese/ducks on the lake....

Best Answer