When our daughter is here we will be doing something with her, going to the park or baking cakes usually, but when she's with her grandparents my partner and me spend the afternoon relaxing or something :-p

Best Answer

Trip over my cats on my way to the bathroom, grunt a thanks for the coffee that was made for me, and flump down in my chair in front of my laptop.

Best Answer

I would love to go to church with my family, go out to lunch or have a nice family dinner, see a movie or watch the playoffs, spend time together. However, I am alone. My daughters are with their dad at his home with his new girlfriend. But someday, I might find someone to do all that with, :)

Best Answer

You will

Best Answer

Thank you! Didn't have it with the ex either, but it has always been my idea of a perfect Sunday.

Best Answer

Nothing different to any other day at home. Today it was remake my bed tidy room a bit catch up on programmes missed and deal with emails oh yes and buy a cd on amazon for £1.27 by Ian Mcshame which we had as a record in the 1990s when mum finds out she will be pleased. Theres a song on it I just love. :-)

Best Answer

I love and enjoy going to church with my very good friend and spending quality time with friends and family.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, I'm at work all day Sunday. So, hopefully, I'll have a day full of customers. If not, I'll find a project to work on while in this quiet office.

Best Answer

draw a picture in bed :) and snuggle!

Best Answer

Had a car ride... took some picture... got a coffee... doing laundry now... and EPing.

Best Answer