And please keep it CLEAN if you answer other than food! Thank you. Kids abound here.
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 16 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Health

Pleae raise your legs - lol<br />
very sweet and tender tastes like chicken

Best Answer

So......I must slap your face NedKelly! Do you like it rough? Cause I certainly can enjoy that! Nothing tastes like chicken BUT chicken.

Best Answer

You want me as well

Best Answer

If I were to slap you, you would.

Best Answer

Your fan base is larger than mine. But there are those who desire me as well. You and I we play like this. But in real life, I don't think we would love each other well. And you have a wife. I am divorcing...

Best Answer

Milkshakes. Soft, creamy, sweet and delicious. Also healthy sometimes

Best Answer

Especially on a day like today! 38+ Wonderful for shakes! :)

Best Answer

Yup. Today sure is sunny and hot

Best Answer

I like complex tastes, like what you find in Indian cooking. Coriander, Cardamom, Cumin, Anise, Garlic, Methi leaves. I love the color of Sag Chicken. (It`s a kind of spinach curry and it`s bright green!) I love the smells you smell when walking into an Indian restaurant.

Best Answer

Since I made a huge bowl of it yesterday, I'll go with fruit salad. All the different fruits and textures mixed together to make a new taste and new texture. I'll pop a list of the things in mine this year (it varies by what I have on hand).<br />
Apples, tangerines, lemons, coconut, walnuts, pecans, cherries, blackberries, pears and cranberries. Then a large dollop of mayonnaise to make it mix nicely.

Best Answer

Stan, I love fruit salad. Yum!xox

Best Answer

i like pasta and desserts but im trying not to eat them as much cause of my cholesterol being up, ive been on statins but i still need to not eat them so much

Best Answer

You are doing it right. xox

Best Answer

I usually don't answer questions with "conditions" attached to them.

Best Answer

It is a minor condition. Can you rise to a small challenge?

Best Answer

No conditions, or no answer. Those terms are non-negotiable. Sorry. ("Free Speech," you know.)

Best Answer

Okay. For you, no conditions. NOW answer, picky one! *smiles*

Best Answer

I like them all smooth and silky. A bit of minty taste would be cool.

Best Answer

What is them? You are unclear. xox

Best Answer

I LOVE LEMONS AND SALT WITH THEM. I LOVE THE SOUR TASTE AND COLD FEELING WHEN EATING LEMONS.<br />
I LOVE TOMATOES TOO SMALL,JUICY AND HARD A LITTLE BIT SOUR.<br />
I LIKE RED HOT SPICES CHILLY PEPPER WITH SALADS IT MAKES MY TONGUE TINGLE AND GIVES LITTLE FLAVOR TO THE FOOD. :)<br />
I LOVE CURRY AND TURMERIC POWDER WITH RICE AND CHICKEN AND FRIED ALMONDS ON TOP OF THE YELLOW RICE WHICH HAS BEEN COOKED WITH TURMERIC SPICES OR POWDER.

Best Answer

Very nice. Thank you for your tastes.

Best Answer

Why are you shouting your answer?

Best Answer

He is not shouting.

Best Answer

I'm a girl why saying He??? :(

Best Answer

Sorry. Missed the s. xo

Best Answer

extemely hot spicy jalepenos! Also strong hot raw onions!

Best Answer

I cannot eat anything spicy. Kills my gut. I like onions in food and on burgers. Yum.

Best Answer