I like a nice comfy T shirt and boxer/brief kind of shorts, you? :)
LizzeeB LizzeeB 18-21, F 100 Answers May 19, 2012

a smile

Best Answer

Nude when it is at all possible..when its not as little as possible..

Best Answer

You look nice that way.

Best Answer

Awww..thanks guys!!

Best Answer

think she nailed it there..

Best Answer

Naked!....let EVERYTHING hang out!!

Best Answer

in my panties and a top is good enough

Best Answer

Nothing except a teddy bear

Best Answer

I am sure that is a yummy site to see...hehehe!!

Best Answer

Nothing. I have always thought it best to allow things to breath while sleeping.

Best Answer

That's what my mom always says, But I just can't do no undies lol. But the bra, comes off!!

Best Answer

youll learn it. you keep things under fabric all day. a few days with nothing and the much better way it feels in the morning and youll never go back

Best Answer

You also have to think of it form a male point of view, we have dangly parts that smashed in clothing all day long. they really need a bit of free time. if its cold just use more blankets.

Best Answer

lol "dangly parts" ^_^

Best Answer

cant exactly say some things since this is not in the mature section. but you get the idea. lol

Best Answer

A bra should NEVER be worn in bed!
Nothing at all is the ultimate of course!

Best Answer

The weird thing is I love pajamas. I've got winter ones, summer ones, sexy ones, comfy ones - boxes of them. Love the feeling of snuggling down in bed in them.<br />
I met my soul mate and I sleep completely nude now. We can't touch skin to skin otherwise, and I wouldn't change it!

Best Answer

thigh high boots

Best Answer

I sleep in the nude, always have

Best Answer

i wear a tee shirt and a goodnite

Best Answer

I love lingerie. I wear a night gown with a matching robe. If my sweetie is out of town then I will take one of his business shirts and wear that over my gown until he comes home.

Best Answer

When the weather's cool, a nightgown or sleep tee, otherwise au naturel. Either way, I can't wear undies or socks, either---they interfere with my sleep.

Best Answer

I like to wear comfortable pjs or a night shirt. I don't like anything that is binding.

Best Answer

That entirely depends do I have a bedmate? If so I will put more effort into what they like if I don't have a bedmate then usually jus a tshirt and panties if I'm really tired and have work the next morning scrubs.

Best Answer

I like her in a tee shirt and panties or nude, I am either in loose underwear or nude, curled up with someone special of course.

Best Answer

I wear my skin. :)

Best Answer

Nothing. Totally nude

Best Answer

My girlfriend

Best Answer

Nothing. Much more comfortable. As long as you are touching someone else you will not get cold, even in winter.

Best Answer

Personally I enjoy sleeping naked and have for most of my life. Its such a wonderful feeling

Best Answer

Usually pure silk pants, but when I can I wear diaper, it makes me not to go toilet in the middle of my sleep, I relief my self while my eyes still closed

Best Answer