When you become an EP supporter,you still see ads.

Best Answer

Experience Project..... or, Educational Place... seems to me, is not the place for Likes or Dislikes, but instead a place to find Wisdom and Knowledge. Some things are a bit troubling, while most is an inspiration to experience from those who have a serious need to find answers. At times, a few issues arise, but not without resolve. I find a sense of seriousness in many situations, but good solid conversations, are the Main-Stay, at EP. So, many Groups have come and gone, and it's easy to know why they don't find a success, but with EP, is a Company of People, looking for themselves, by finding answers about themselves. There is a special Sincerity, here. Humor also. What is bad, very soon goes away, and the true Soul of EP, remains. This can be seen by the Covenance of the Groups Trustees. <br />
Don't search for the Dislikes..... they will go away. Participate in the Likable! I like this place. It gives me something to do, when I'm not busy. I come here to relax.

Best Answer

there seems to be a awful lot of creeps and trollers here

Best Answer

there are people like that on all site i would say, what can you do it takes all sorts.

Best Answer

what else can you do, delete them all???

Best Answer

if it is your attraction, you will find what you prefer.

Best Answer

The traveler chooses their own path.

Best Answer

I don't like knowing of the more heinous things people want to do or have done...but it is part of the whole EP thing I guess.

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

I like it and that might be all I dislike about it :o)

Best Answer