Is there an ultimate goal in life you guys want to reach? Because I can't find mine...
theowlcaptain theowlcaptain 16-17 12 Answers Jul 26 in Community

I would say that I live from moment to moment, for those moments that fill me up with bliss and joy and gratitude for being exactly who I am.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I live for myself since I have been living. That is the brief

Best Answer

Being independent and do what I love. Also getting and saving LOADS of money :)

Best Answer

Pure and utter destruction right before a dramatic young death.

Best Answer

Chocolate

Best Answer

I live for the enjoyment I can find in life every day. I live for the love of my husband and family and friends. Life is a gift .. I am thankful for that every day. As a teen, you're still finding your way in the world. Just hang in there. You have an entire life of opportunities and experiences!

Best Answer

Life is pointless, but it can be enjoyable, you don't need a purpose or a reason to live, just be happy.

Best Answer

accumulating knowledge....
...failing miserably but I will not give up!!!!

Best Answer

My main motivation for living is morbid curiosity...I just have the need to find out what else will go wrong next.

Best Answer

I live for my children

Best Answer