First my children. Then my self. My books, my foods I love. My cable t.v. My books. The fun internet. Sleep.

Best Answer

life is a journey, not a destination

Best Answer

Yes, but what do you live for?

Best Answer

To enjoy the ride

Best Answer

everybody's working for the weekend

Best Answer

So far I have lived for all I have done, just all happenings don't come all in same time - step by step along the road and this way it will be during all our life/journey... Every step of the way has its different task, purpose which we have to face i and to live for. During our life we keep living for each one of them....and this is what life is all about...<br />
Good question!!!

Best Answer

the hope of a better tomarrow as i continue therapy i am constantly finding new things to feel happy about and accomplish more. i'm terrified of the 30th this month. i have agoraphobia and extreme generalized anxiety dissorder and i have to meet with some people in the state of wisconsin to continue to receive my ssi benifits and i'm just soo terrified i won't be able to function there, but at the same time if that happens i will easily continue to get my ssi, but i want to be able to at least talk without hyperventalating or having a panic attack. people with authority or power scare me more than normal people. i'm very nervous and anxious about it. i hope one day i won't need the ssi any more and i can go to college and get a job, i live for that hope.

Best Answer

I wish you all the best with that, hope you go to college, what would you like to study?

Best Answer

LIfe. Simply for the wonder of life.

Best Answer

The hope that someday I will be happy.

Best Answer

Peace of mind, which comes only when all you desire has been achieved and not before. I'm almost there.

Best Answer

No I'm not, I've just seen Temprence's picture above.
Where are you Temprence?
You've just become my new reason to live, lol.

Best Answer

boobs.

Best Answer

Lmao

Best Answer

Actually, in most cases, you live because of them, lol.

Best Answer

my grand babies

Best Answer

I think that was my parent's doing, not mine

Best Answer

My son.

Best Answer

The fact that I don't believe in suicide.

Best Answer