The whole thing: shape, colour, fabric, heel.

Best Answer

pretty pretty pretty..magpie glitter...then common sense takes over.

Best Answer

The exit. I hate shoe shopping.

Best Answer

The size ?

Best Answer

the seams. If it looks sturdy or you can see ugly dried glue.

Best Answer

Feet!

Best Answer

Comfort and a lot of cushion in the sole. I do a lot of walking, so I need cushion there to minimise how sore my feet get.

Best Answer

the brand, the design, the color.

Best Answer

2 1/2 EEE and I have to have them costom made to order .

Best Answer

They have to look good, fit properly, be well made and be a good make :-)<br />
If they're everyday ones they have to be all right to wear all day if they're for going out it don't matter

Best Answer

shoes

Best Answer

Usually a store.

Best Answer

Style Quality Fit Comfort (unless of course they're heels and I like/gotta have 'em, then I don't care, just as long as I feel like I look hot in them)

Best Answer

I only buy one particular brand, and in fact it's only one particular model. If I had to get a different pair, I'd look online for recommendations from workmen (that's how I found these ones!), they're in their shoes all day long and depend on quality

Best Answer

depends on what type of shoes. running shoes, dress shoes, casual shoes, work shoes, comfortable shoes, work-out shoes, etc...

Best Answer

Well obviously shoes! Craftsmanship, label and price. I believe in shoes, skies the limit for price. Your feet are going to make or break your day in pain or comfort, back pain etc... I do though spend more time looking to beat the last price I had seen. Misering my way through four stores min.

Best Answer

vans..

Best Answer