Love<br />
humanity's capacity for love, enlightenment, altruism, thinking, invention and discovery, complex language and communication, humour, music, arts of all kinds, decoration, use of fire and cooking, adaptability, healing, problem solving, and joy in beauty, nature and animals.<br />
Hate<br />
Humanity's capacity for madness, ignorance, stupidity, greed, rage, paranoia, destruction, cruelty, callousness, dishonesty, denial, pretence, prejudice, bigotry, and general unwillingness en mass to put the largest view of consequences ahead of personally selfish need.

Best Answer

I love that we are able to love. And I hate discrimination.

Best Answer

I love that we are innovative, I hate that we are ignorant

Best Answer

I love the beauty and imagination of Humanity... It's not hate though.. more dissapointed on shortfalls of peoples abilities and how they shift the blame to someone else

Best Answer

That is a great response :)

Best Answer

i love the possiblity of kindness and love and the hate is people who lie and cheat

Best Answer

Agree

Best Answer

Our bottoms ! :o)

Best Answer

LOL ;)

Best Answer

I love women and children.... I hate abusive men.

Best Answer

I love children they are awesome to see the world through their eyes....I do not care for anyone that abuses or hurts another.

Best Answer

I love the fact that we're people. Our minds are extraordinary, we are able to do so much!<br />
I hate the fact that people take advantage of themselves and everyone else. I hate their ignorance more than anything. Ignorance is a huge thing to blame when it comes to people who do stupid things.

Best Answer

I love seeing the look on peoples faces when they're happy. I hate how blind we can be to other peoples feelings. (and stubbornness) ^_^

Best Answer