I know life sucks most of the time but what makes life beautiful (or even almost worth living)? Nature, your family, children, food, friends...
Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 14 Answers Jan 13, 2012

i thank true love is the only thing in same one life which make it worth living . and love do not mean male and female love love is just feeling and it can be for any one i mean ones mother fother or good friend or same one u inspire ............

Best Answer

Me, I make everyone's lives much better by just existing.

Best Answer

Nice :)

Best Answer

LOL...how true!

Best Answer

My love, my love

Best Answer

when you feel that everything that you doing on your own way, whatever it is as long as you are happy inside, living your life however it is....that's what i love about life....or else they say life is beautiful or anything what people say...just remember its easy to say...

Best Answer

God watching out for me by giving a family

Best Answer

The simple things. Beauty is so easy to find, once you accept it is there.

Best Answer

A personal sense of achievement.

Best Answer

To wake up every morning! Thanking The Lord to bless me with every single new day!

Best Answer

women, women, women! for me they make the life beautiful and worth living

Best Answer

My family and nature

Best Answer

Most of the time anymore, it is my son and only my son.

Best Answer

Right now Adderall seems to be the only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning. I'm still searching for that very same question....what am i living for...striving for....trying to be??

Best Answer

Love and being loved :)

Best Answer