lml369 lml369 22-25, F 22 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Hobbies

Your ex boyfriend's corpse.

Best Answer

Because there is so much stuff hidden I don't wanna find things like tampons or any other female monthly stuff and I feel like if I dig into a purse I'll fall down into Narnia.<br />
Seriously though, I'm just trying to be respectful of someone else's property.

Best Answer

I don't know. I was always taught never to go into a woman's purse. It was taught that it was taboo to look into it. It is considered private property. I suppose it stems from being scared that a sanitary item would jump out at us. I only go into my wife's purse if she asks me to get something out of it for her. Even then, I will hesitate and hand her purse to her for her to get the item she is looking for.

Best Answer

I think they are afraid of those big old bad tampons. OHHHH how would they ever survive that if they saw one of those.

Best Answer

Haha poor guys. I guess I understand about the tampon thing but its not like its used or anything when its in my purse its just a big piece of cotton wrapped in plastic. I guess we don't understand because men do not really carry around something that we do not understand and are slightly grossed out by.

Best Answer

tampons, and other hygienically gross stuff

Best Answer

tasers

Best Answer

The men I know aren't afraid of what's in there. They're respectful of my space and my property.

Best Answer

I ,e always thought women kept in there purse there secret to consistently looking gorgeous

Best Answer

I think you are hiding the secret for the cure for baldness.

Best Answer

Tampons!!!

Best Answer

Depends on the size of the purse i am sure some carry around there life or so it seems when you see it all dumped out.

Best Answer

That is mostly true. No matter how hard we try to keep those things at a minimum, everything just piles up in there! Especially when you have kids!

Best Answer

The Crackon

Best Answer

i dont wanna fiddle with hygene products oO

Best Answer