I miss the innocent lack of knowing the world is a mess
BlazedSoulsNix BlazedSoulsNix 41-45, F 21 Answers May 6, 2011

During the summer all the neighborhood kids played games all day long. We could run around and even go to other parts of town on our bikes and our parents didn't have to worry about us being snatched off. We didn't need anyone to mind us or entertain us, we just had fun on our own.

Best Answer

I miss seeing my sister everyday.

Best Answer

I agree the innocense and the complete lack of fear. Now that I'm all grown up and an adult, life is actually quite scary

Best Answer

the feeling of protection and safety my dad always made me feel.

Best Answer

I guess my innocent thoughts & that I would be able to play with friends after being hurt by so called parents. Now I'm not so innocent I am a very angry person :/

Best Answer

The people that are not here anymore.

Best Answer

That feeling of deep joy when you come across a new experience

Best Answer

My Health.

Best Answer

my youth

Best Answer

I miss recess, climbing on mango trees and playing Barbie dolls. I love it....

Best Answer

The total freedom of Summer.

Best Answer

Having grandparents...

Best Answer

My childhood was sad, There were some good times, but I never knew my father, and my mother did not have the tools to raise a large family, so often times I was the blunt of her anger.

Best Answer

~hugs~ I'm sorry

Best Answer

well when i was in year 7 i didnt get pick on now i do why cant i go back in time and just stay there for ever

Best Answer

Nothing. My childhood will last forever.

Best Answer