….peaches. not having enough peach :(
If only the world was a giant peach..
1. Opening a birthday present like a wild animal, <br />
2. finding money I didn't even realize I lost, <br />
3. driving through my old neighborhood and stopping to see the house I grew up in, <br />
4. the airport pickup,<br />
5. when I miss someone really bad and call them.... and they pick up,<br />
6. the smell of gasoline,<br />
7. getting best answered by surprise,<br />
8. when everything I own is fully charged,<br />
9. getting tiny chores done before the microwave dings,<br />
10. sisters,<br />
11. adrenaline,<br />
12. finally getting a piece of popcorn that’s been stuck in my teeth all day out,<br />
13. hitting a bunch of green lights in a row,<br />
14. bakery air, <br />
15. being fed feta cheese by a distant special someone,<br />
16. driving down an old road with trees that touch and form a canopy over everything,<br />
17. wearing underwear just out of the dryer,<br />
18. playing with a baby and not having to change it's diaper,<br />
19. when a new counter opens in a mart and me being the last one in line quickly switch lane to become the first one in another one *swish*,<br />
20. the perfect egg crack,<br />
21. finally unsubscribing from that annoying email I've been getting for months,<br />
22. that one guy who starts the standing ovation,<br />
23. a perfectly executed clean twist of an Oreo cookie,<br />
24. when plane touches down on a runway;<br />
25. correctly guessing which pocket my keys are in while standing at my front door.<br />
26. and making disgusting slurping noises while eating a juicy peach, haha!
The ability to count on people around me. I sometimes don't let them really know how valued they are and what little things they do for me, really does matter!
NOTHING. I never take anything for granted, I am just not one of those blessed ones.
That I will be here tomorrow.