breathingcorpse breathingcorpse 22-25, M 9 Answers Apr 9, 2013 in Doing Good

To someone who saved you you owe nothing unless you asked to be saved. But if you are grateful then you are free to thank them and keep trying to repay the, as far as your gratitude goes.<br />
To one you saved, you owe only space and time to consider their position, without feeling pressured to repay you.

Best Answer

For the person who saved my life I do owe them my undying gratitude. For the person whose life I saved, I owe them nothing and they owe me absolutely nothing!!

Best Answer

Thanks for choosing my response as Best Answer!

Best Answer

I'd suggest loadsa drugs and a wild 3sm.<br />
*~*

Best Answer

i will be thankful with them and thank them n even try to protect them too! but if i save someone elses life i will not expect anything form them! i will just be happy with myself i did good

Best Answer

I will always look up to the person who'll save my life. They cannot be forgotten. <br />
If I save someone's life, I don't need nor want anything in return. It is a good deed from my part and knowing they are okay.

Best Answer

A letter of sincere gratitude and appreciation and a SUBWAY® gift card.

Best Answer