photo albums and yearbooks.
parakeet8157 parakeet8157 51-55, F 18 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Parenting & Family

my honesty and humanity never been sold in not only 1000 dollars but also in 1000 multiply with it

Best Answer

My collection of capes, no doubt....:-)

Best Answer

Pictures are priceless, though. ;-)

Best Answer

A granny square quilt...squares are shredding in some places. My grandmother made it, and it's such a strange size...not quite big enough for a double bed, not long enough for a twin but too wide...and yet she incorporated squares of all her projects and mine together.

Best Answer

I have a countdown clock. I was working at a Grocery Store at the turn of the century and a champagne company had a clock counting down to 2000 as part of their display. It was believed that when it hit 0 on New Years Day, it would be useless and was slated to be discarded. I snagged it up and removed the circuitry from the display and found a way to reprogram it. Now, I do an annual New Years Party as a DJ and I always have it there, so the drunks can count down to the beginning of their failed resolutions.

Best Answer

Nice. I like old clocks, myself, but never owned a "countdown clock".

Best Answer

Yep. It only counts backwards. Each number is 1.75" tall in bright yellow and starts with tripple-digit days and goes all the way down to 1/100 of a second.

Best Answer

My bear "Pinkie". Pinkie was made for me before I was born, so no way would/could I part with him.

Best Answer

NICE answer! I like it! :-)

Best Answer

Ty!!

Best Answer

YW! ;-)

Best Answer

my virginity

Best Answer

My old school shirt all my friends signed on the last day

Best Answer

I don't like to think that I own pets but I call them "mine" so I'll say my pets.

Best Answer

This is a good question. I could start with my High School jacket. But, 25 years in the navy I have many.

Best Answer

a song my brother wrote before he killed himself 20 years ago.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. *hug*

Best Answer

Nothing, but I give middle fingers out for free.

Best Answer

Heheheheh!!

Best Answer

A beer bottle cap that my father took off a beer bottle 46 years ago right before he got killed.

Best Answer

nothing

Best Answer

No as it means more to me than money

Best Answer