CER0 CER0 18-21, M 20 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Romance & True Love

I think the older you get the less it matters.

Best Answer

Age only matters when one becomes old in the sense that they are no longer interested in doing the things that the younger person still finds desireable. As an example: I'm 82 years old and, while still able to play golf and " other " physical activities occasionally, I can't imagine a woman under the age of 70 that would still enjoy life with me. But, that same age difference when a guy is 30 to 50, doesn't have the same effect on a couple. So, it really depends on where one is on the life scale.

Best Answer

60

Best Answer

I think the broader the age gap, the less you'll have in common. But if its purely physical, then that's another story...

Best Answer

i think the largest age gap should be 8-10 years..and It's just a number but I won't date anyone older than15 years and above.. I fell inlove with someone 10 years older than me..and were realy great:)he understands and can take my crazziness which is a good thing,cause most younger guys cant understand girl tantrums!lol

Best Answer

Personally I think that its 1 year at entry level - which I think should be 10 tbh - partly because of my own experiences... but creep up to 3-4 years by the time you are 16-18. Then 10 years as you move towards 20... then after that its a free for all.

Just my take.

Best Answer

Well if you're 15 & he's like 32 then its wrong,even if he DOESN'T just want you for s ex,you should go out with someone at least 2 years older than you & start a new experience,I mean you don't have to but yeah…

Best Answer

Even though there , legally, is no age differrence, it seems about 12 to 15 years would be tops for me. Too much age difference and you end up with difference that are hard to overcome, one thing, being physical, i am older and couldnt stand up to a gal 20 years younger than me.

Best Answer

We are friends with a couple - he's 64, she's 32 and they recently had a baby. It seems odd to me but they're very happy.

Best Answer

is there an age limit in utah?

Best Answer

Personally if you love the person then age shouldn't really matter. I mean really if you love and care why should it matter? I know personally that it doesn't matter to me. As long as you aren't trying to be over sexual then I think it's fine.

Best Answer

Twelve years age difference is the limit in my opinion and men are those who should be older than women in my point of view.

Older than this is too much and honestly marriage with someone who's the age of my father won't succeed if will fail no matter how long it will take.

Best Answer

There are limits to me!

But that's just me.

Best Answer