For the uninitiated. "Twas brillig and the slithy toves, Did gyre and gimble in the wabe. All mimsy were the borrogoves and the mome raths outgrabe Beware the jabberwock my son the jaws that bite the claws that catch beware the jubjub bird and shun the frumius bandersnatch. He took his vorpal blade in hand long time the manxome foe he sought. so rested he by the tumtum tree and stood awhile in thought and as in uffish thought he stood the jabberwock with eyes of flame came wiffling through the tulgey wood and burbled as it came One, two, one two and through and through the vorpal blade went snicker snack, he left it dead and with it's head he came galumphing back. and hast though slain the jaberwock? come to my arms my beamish boy! Calloo! callay! oh frabjous day! he chortled in his joy. Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe all mimsy were the borrogoves and the mome raths outgrabe.
sarahdavids sarahdavids 31-35 1 Answer Sep 29, 2009

A bird with skinny legs, large round bottom, long skinny neck and a small head with a short pointy beak. Lime green.

Best Answer