Question of the Day

Taking my daughter trick and treating so she can collect 15 dollars worth of candy which will cover the cost of that damn costume I had to buy her.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Feed healthy Americans kids FRUIT instead of CANDY

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Watch my 1 year old granddaughter wonder why the heck are all these people giving me stuff. And then hrr face when she realizes it's chewy and feels good on her new teeth. New, fresh life is amazing to see.:-)

Best Answer

go to halloween party dressed up as the phantom

Best Answer

Put up my Christmas tree.

Best Answer

Quiet night.Eating candy that's left over.I'm in a remote area so not many kids.<br />
Laughing at the pic of my friend's fat baby who's dressed up as a M&M.She'll outgrow that costume by the time the night's over.

Best Answer

eating candy and drinking gin and answering EP questions

Best Answer

Watch tv

Best Answer

chillin at home eatin candy out of a bag

Best Answer

Watch a horror fest of movies!!

Best Answer

Sleep in a cemetary

Best Answer

Drink alone.

Best Answer

Well, I'll grab myself a glass of red wine and watch Grey's Anatomy :D

Best Answer

Unfortunately or not - working.

Best Answer

Nothing, I don't celebrate Halloween.

Best Answer

I plan on chilling and watching the children enjoy themselves! "Happy Holloween"!!

Best Answer

Watch the Portland Trailblazers Beat the LA Lakers out of the Rose Garden. And Hand out Treats to all of the Kids we love and the funny big kids that think they are so darn Funny!

Best Answer

Absolutely nothing.

Best Answer

i am in hospital at the mo so i may raid the bandage store, get some iodine and scare the nurses with a blood-soaked mummy impression

Best Answer

Trick the neighborhood by not treating. Please understand we get well over 400 children and not all children. Some are even high school kids. Last year it cost well over 40.00 for the candy and I ended up handing out my grandkids juice boxes, their pudding, their Dolly Madison treats and whatever else I could find. I thought for a while we would be in the same postion as Walter Matheau in Grumpy Old Men and hand out an iron, stapler and whatever else I could find before all was said and done. I have a house payment due right now which is expensive and that comes first so will probably just turn off the lights and watch T.V. this year. No one comes to the houses when the lights are off. It is amazing how many children we get within just a few hours and they start very early here. Some have even come as early as 4:00 p.m. I love seeing all the costumes and talking to the kids, but just can't do it this year.

Best Answer

a sign on the door 'trick or treaters will be shot' works wonders

Best Answer

I bet they were on crack!!!

Best Answer