My predictions: Many Doomsday authors will lose credibility People are gonna be pretty angry that they wasted time and money for something stupid Wacko spiritual leaders are gonna be mad that the dimensional shift wont happen I'll wake up to a nice laugh
ratburn ratburn 18-21 10 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Hobbies

I'll let you know on Sat...the 22nd :D

Best Answer

The only thing that is for certain is that the sun will eclipse the center of the Milkey Way Galaxy, a black hole, while that is happening I will be on the golf course shooting some golfs.

Best Answer

That it will be followed by Saturday, just like every other week

Best Answer

I'm not sure where all the doomsday stuff is coming from. According to the Mayans, their calendar will end and a new era or "age" will begin. Life will go on.

Best Answer

I predict that I will work 10 hours with no lunch break, then go home and fix supper for my husband. Then we will snuggle up and watch the tube for awhile.

Best Answer

I predict I'll go to work, then I'll come home and goto bed and get up and goto work on Saturday!

Best Answer