I would love to have a guy who cares and shows me affection. Thats what i long for.

Best Answer

Just the guy who cares.... he doesn't even have to be romantic.

Best Answer

Cute and sensitive.<br />
Is this an option?

Best Answer

All guys want to be romantic, but we don't know how. Ladies, just tell us what you want and we will do it.

Best Answer

A Romantic guy that actually cares about me. How can I meet with a guy like this? It's hard to meet one in these days.

Best Answer

Im romantic. But im not sensitive though lol

Best Answer

I second what creamsicle says. He should care.

Best Answer

I'll take the romantic guy any day.

Best Answer

Both are preferable but there are greater priorities than appearance.Sometimes a messy appearance or no muscles just means you ddon't have time because yyou're going to school and working at night and in between taking care of your grandmother. It's not about the appearance its about your heart. Right now I don't have the time to be high maintenance either. I home school my child. I take care of my 79 year old mom. My exercise routine went out the window when mom got a divorce and moved back in with me so yes there are times in life when you look good and times when you're under the bus when you're not that pretty but its your heart that is beautiful. Look at the amputee that was dancing. That man has a beautiful heart

Best Answer

Obviously the caring guy.

Best Answer

How hot?

Best Answer

romantic caring

Best Answer

romantic one please... he d make me happy

Best Answer