I tried music and ended up singing myself back to sleep..so now I use the buzzer...

Best Answer

A beer.

Best Answer

Music. The sudden alarm startles me. Talk about a rude awakening.

Best Answer

Same here. I don't like being scared awake....lol.

Best Answer

It tends to start my day off with too much a shock.

Best Answer

My alarm is musical :) and I can set up a random music :)

Best Answer

I prefer to wake up to music myself. Many years ago, as a Junior in high school, I was surprised with a very handsome-looking clock radio as a Chanukka/Christmas present from my parents. I hated waking up to a crude, plastic buzzing alarm clock every morning before going to school. Due to my various sensory and developmental problems that I had as a kid, however, my mom never wanted me to have a clock radio, but I got one anyway. <br />
I used to listen to my favorite rock n roll station when I got up in the morning and when I went to sleep at night. It was cool.

Best Answer

Music... in my student days I had the radio set to classical FM, starting half an hour befor I got up.<br />
It was a glorious way to greet the day.<br />
Now it's the first call of the Kookaburra an hour before dawn, and my cat Sascha gently patting my face. <br />
I don't do the music thing because my husband prefers another hour or so of undisturbed sleep.

Best Answer

Once I woke up to the song "Black Hole Sun".Hahaha! It was the eeriest way I have ever started my day.Never again.Ringtones are safe:)

Best Answer

An alarm is more effective for me. Music is nice, but I'll go back to sleep !

Best Answer

music

Best Answer

Music. My alarm is a song. hehe

Best Answer

music....alarms are for fires and world wars and stuff

Best Answer

definitely MUSIC ..

Best Answer